Thank you, Slow Food members and friends!
Our November Slow Sip at Lincoln Park
was our most successful ever.
Thanks to wine director Holly Bragman and winemaker
Randall Watkins of Watkins Family Winery
for exceptional wines.
Gratitude to Lincoln Park for their generous donation to
Slow Food Marin-Petaluma.
Follow Slow Food Marin-Petaluma on facebook.
Here are other local Farmers Markets to visit:
- Corte Madera (Town Center): Wednesdays 12pm – 5pm
- Fairfax (Bolinas Park): Wednesdays 4pm – 8pm, May thru November
- Larkspur Landing (Marin Country Mart): Saturdays 9am – 2pm
- Marinwood (Marinwood Plaza): Saturdays 9am – 2pm
- Mill Valley (Alto Shopping Center): Fridays 9am – 2pm
- Novato (Grant Ave, between Reichert & Machin): Tuesdays 4pm - 8pm, May thru September
- Petaluma (Walnut Park): Saturdays 2pm – 5pm, May thru October
- Petaluma (Theater Square & 2nd): Wednesdays 4:30pm – 8pm, June thru August
- Point Reyes Station (Toby's Feed Barn): Saturdays 9am – 1pm, June thru November
- Ross (Marin Art & Garden Center): Thursdays 3pm – 7pm, June thru October
- San Anselmo (San Anselmo Town Hall): Fridays 11am – 7:30pm
- San Geronimo: Wednesdays 1pm – 7:30pm, June thru October
- San Rafael / Civic Center: Thursdays and Sundays 8am - 1pm
- San Rafael / Downtown (Fourth Street, between B & Cijos): Thursdays 5pm – 8pm, April thru September
- Sausalito (Ferry Landing): Fridays 4pm – 8pm, May thru October
- Tam Valley (Tennessee Valley Rd & Marin Ave): Tuesdays 3pm – 7pm, May thru October
- Woodacre: Saturdays 9am – 5pm, June thru October